• Combat limescale buildup on bell waterers and nipple drinkers
• Keeps spray nozzles clear of any blockages
• Remove limescale and sludge from waterlines
• Enhance the performance of medicators and enable them to work at designed levels of accuracy
• Save on water usage
• Reduce the need for cleaning materials
• Reduce cleaning time on equipment between flocks
• Reduce maintenance costs
• Help egg machines stay cleaner
• Improve the performance of water heaters and boilers
• Improve the performance of water cooled refrigeration equipment in poultry
• Keep incubators clean and enable their humidification systems to operate perfectly
• Eliminate scale stains from stainless steel and other surfaces
• Improve the efficacy of disinfectants
• Provide a return on investment within months
• Reduces milk stone deposits in lines, ducts and on sensors
• May reduce bacteria by removing scale deposits that act as a breeding ground
• Better tasting water will result in cows drinking more water = more milk production
• Flow meters operate more accurately
• Scale control in cooling tower, condensers, brine tanks, pumps, valves, pipes, extruders, tanks and pumps
Crop Farms (also see irrigation)
• Limescale deposit control in the irrigation system including spray nozzles, pipes, pumps and valves
• Greater moisture penetration into the soil allowing for reduced wetting agents or surfactants
• Improves crop and plant growth with better wetting action, allowing for greater yields
Irrigation (also see crop farms)
• Stops limescale & corrosion in the water systems including irrigation piping and emitters
• Nozzles require little or no more acid cleaning
• Water penetrates the soil better allowing for greater and healthier yields
• Inhibits algae and bacterial growth while reducing chemical additives
• Reduces water usage considerably and lowers salt levels in soil and controls salt encrustation
Hog Raising Farms
• Limescale deposits in water valves and nozzles will be greatly reduced allowing for better control of water flow
• Prevents scale formation in heating nozzles of the water wall curtain system in cooling applications
• Limescale deposits in the water nozzles in the cooling misters will be controlled for proper misting
• Controls limescale formation on all water equipment
• Helps control bacteria
• Roots and tubes absorb nutrients and water better while the limescale will be controlled
Sanimax Descaler can significantly reduce the need to use chemicals for the prevention of corrosion and scale. No more handling & storage of hazardous chemicals.
Sanimax Descaler allows for increased cycles of concentration which naturally and gently elevates the pH of the re-circulating water, thereby rendering the water less corrosive. Sanimax Descaler controls scaling potentials, which lessens troublesome corrosive cell formations of calcium/iron deposits on the metal surfaces. Sanimax Descaler helps control biofilm formation where bacteria can actively attack all metal surfaces.
Increases Cycles of Concentration = Water Savings
By allowing the conductivity levels to go higher, you may be able to raise the cycles of concentration – which will result in huge water savings.
Sanimax Descaler keeps heat transfer surfaces free from scale allowing systems to operate under optimal design conditions.
Prevents Scale Accumulation
Sanimax Descaler will modify the scale-forming ions so they do not adhere to each other, the pipe walls, tubes, jets and heat transfer surfaces.
Reduces Maintenance and Downtime
Sanimax Descaler will significantly reduce overall maintenance and downtime. Adding chemicals, balancing water chemistry and cleaning shutdowns will be greatly reduced.
Controls Algae and Bacteria
Sanimax Descaler helps control algae and bacteria by eliminating their breeding ground – limescale deposits. The modified calcium crystals and higher cycles of concentration help to retard algae and biofilm formations.
Huge Energy Savings
The primary energy savings are a result of a decrease in energy consumption in heating or cooling applications. These savings are associated with the removal of scale formation. Just a 1/4” of scale buildup can increase energy consumption 40%.
Removes Existing Scale
Any existing scale within the system is removed within weeks and never returns. Contact us for more information on how we can prove this to you when Sanimax Descaler is installed.
Extends Life of Capital Equipment
Sanimax Descaler will extend equipment life dramatically, maximizing the return on capital investment.
Decrease Operating Costs
Sanimax Descaler allows you to significantly lower your cost of operation by using less chemicals and less water, as well as reducing labor costs.
Discharge water regulations have made the disposal of chemically treated water a regulatory concern. Sanimax Descaler is non-invasive and adds nothing to the water, simplifying your compliance measures.